The School of Educational Studies and Leadership has a strong e-Learning team who are responsible for ICT and e-Learning for both pre-service and professional teacher education, and related research within the College of Education, Health and Human Development.
Our research and teaching expertise relates to:
- All education sectors from early childhood to tertiary
- Cross-curricula use of ICT
- Specialist ICT and computing courses
- Virtual schooling, flexible, online and blended learning
- Teacher education, professional development and higher education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education endorsed in e-Learning and Digital Technologies in Education
- Master of Education (e-Learning and Digital Technologies in Education)
- Specialist courses in the Masters in Education
- Doctoral study
Postgraduate and Professional Development Applications provides information about the enrolment process.
For information on any of the above programmes please contact one of our staff: